Did you know you have the power to manifest the life you desire? YES! You have the ability to create the life of your dreams. Your thoughts create your reality! You may be thinking, “But exactly HOW do I manifest my desires?” This guide will serve as a beginner’s course to begin your spiritual manifestation practice.
There are tools you can use during the manifestation process to help you stay focused, positive, and committed to your dreams. Keeping a manifestation journal is a fantastic accountability practice. Tip: Do your best to be in a meditative state while writing down what you want to manifest. Dedicating a journal specifically to manifesting your dreams and using it to write about them in elaborate detail as if they’ve already happened will help bring those dreams into reality. For instance, if your dream is to become a published author, you might write, “My book [insert name of book] is a bestseller and has been endorsed by top book critics!”
Internalize your thoughts from your journal and live like you already have what you want to manifest. Repeat after me: action is what makes things happen. “ACT AS IF,” MEANING. What exactly does it mean to “act as if”? Let’s look at the meaning of this manifestation technique so that you can begin to explore using it in your own practice. Basically, acting as if means that to attract something into our lives, we have to act as if we already have it. For example, if you want to manifest money, then you have to act in a way that you would if you already had that money in your account.
You Attract What Your Vibrational Resonance Is Attuned To. The Law of Vibration is always working in your life, whether or not you realize it. Energy is everything. The first principle of the Law of Vibration is that everything is energy, and energy is everything. Energy is always moving. The second principle of the Law Of Vibration states that all energy vibrates at different rates. Energy never stands still. It moves in waves that go up and down, known as frequencies or vibrations. You are not just a human being; you’re energy that vibrates at certain frequencies. But just like radio waves, we all don’t share the same frequency! A person with good money sense has one set of vibrations, while someone who is always getting into terrible relationships will have another kind entirely.
Clear Negative Thoughts To Make Room For MORE Positive Thinking. Politics at work? An unexpected run-in with someone from your past? Family drama? Taken on an excessive amount of responsibility? Had a great date, but thought you would have heard from them by now. It’s easy to get caught up in a downward spiral of negativity, but there are plenty of things you can do that will help pull you out.
- Write it out. If you find yourself just having a DAY, just write it out. You can use any paper or app on your phone for this—no matter the thought…writing in a journal will help you release those thoughts. Good or Bad.
- Treat negative thoughts as questions, not facts. Since emotions are inherently a function of your very specific personal life complexes, structures, and conditioning, try to address negative thoughts, not as empirical life truths.
- Don’t act quite yet. Sometimes the best thing you can do is nothing. Especially when we’re dealing with an emotional issue rather than a logical one! In order words: don’t jump into action without considering first whether this might just end up making things worse instead of better.
- Take some physical space. Removing yourself from a location associated with a negative thought or memory…will force your brain to break its thought patterns and see things more clearly.
- Make a plan. Have you ever found yourself feeling overwhelmed with the tasks on your plate? You may not be able to change what’s happening in external situations, but it is possible for how we react internally. A great way of finding some peace and perspective when life feels like one big mess can really come from writing out all those thoughts onto paper and making a plan!
Are you manifesting right now? What steps are you taking to make your dreams a reality? Please share with me what is working for you, as I would love to hear what others are doing.