You can learn how to use the Law Of Attraction to manifest the life you have always wanted – it just requires a few simple steps to begin.
First things first: Even though manifesting is about turning your dreams into reality, it does require that you take proactive steps toward whatever it is you desire. You can learn how to use the Law Of Attraction on any aspect of your daily routine so it becomes easier every day by using these 5 actions below:
- Start manifesting. Be clear about your goals. Think about what you have always wanted – the perfect job, spouse, or home. It’s only you who dreams your dream, so whether it’s finding a new partner and maintaining a healthy relationship or getting that promotion at work – own it. Start saying things like, “I want to meet my soulmate,” then develop a detailed picture of what that person would look like (think: qualities, characteristics, values, etc.)
- Set your intention. Then ask for what you want—and write it down on paper. When you’ve identified what your hopes and dreams are, it is time to ask the universe for them. This can be done in a variety of ways—meditation, visualization, speaking your intentions out loud, or a vision board.
- Start working toward your goals. Manifesting is also known as co-creating because it’s a collaboration between you and the Universe. Remember…knowing what you want is only half the battle— you will not see any results without action. Set aside a bit of time every day to think about what steps you can take towards your goals, then it will become part of the routine. For example, if you want to make a major career change, start networking with people in your new field and practice for a job interview.
- Practice Gratitude. Be mindful of—and thankful for—what you receive. Even though you may not get everything in the order and time frame that you want, it’s important to acknowledge what has been given—whether big or small. Gratitude is key. Create a gratitude journal. Before bed, spend 5 to 10 minutes writing down a few things for which you are grateful, as well as anything that happened that day to bring you closer to whatever it is you’re trying to manifest.
- Let go of resistance and limiting beliefs. If you want to experience real and lasting change in your life…you need to change your mindset and behaviors. You will need to remove any obstacles or limiting beliefs that may cloud your vision, including fear and negative self-talk. Replace “Telling yourself you’re not good enough, you’re not worthy enough, you’re not smart enough, you’re not enough—” with positive ones like “I am doing this…you put out to the universe that you are already embodying your intentions.
Manifestation requires commitment and patience. It can take practice to experience success with manifesting, but the rewards are worth it! Remember, the clearer you are with what you want and the path it will take to get there, the better positioned you will be to manifest your dreams. Manifesting your dreams and working toward your goals requires you to trust the process, stay positive, and perhaps practice the law of attraction.
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. – Buddha